- Direct the state management of industry and small industry,
including consumer industry, food industry, metallurgical industry,
supportting industries, high-tech industry and other processing
industries, state management of industrial clusters in the province; State
management of enterprises, collective economic organizations, private
economy; To guide and inspect the activities of associations, associations
and non-governmental organizations in the local industry. State management of
mechanics; Metallurgical; chemistry; industry explode materials; mining
industry and mineral processing; environmental protection and safety
management in industry and trade; development of environmental industry;
implementation of cleaner production strategies in industry; In charge of
directing activities of Dong Nai Industry Encouragement Center.
- Head of ISO board.
- Direct and manage activities of:
+ Department of Industrial Management;
+ Department of Safety - Environment - Technology;
+ Dong Nai Industry Encouragement Center.
b) To be authorized to sign:
- Certificate of eligibility for wine production;
- Certificate of eligibility for production and trading of
tobacco raw materials;
- Certificate of eligibility for investment in tobacco
- Food safety eligibility for food business establishments;
- A written certification of food advertising contents for
foodstuffs falling under the management of the Ministry of Industry and
- Certificate of food safety knowledge.
- Grant of permits for the use of industrial explosive
- Appraisal of mine design;
- Appraisal of specialized design of metallurgy, chemicals,
environmental contents in industry and trade;
- Certificate of eligibility for LPG, LNG, CNG filling into
tanks, in cars, bottles;
- A written certification of measures to prevent or respond to
chemical incidents; chemical notification; Declaration of fertilizer
- Certificate of eligibility for production
and trade of chemicals in the list of business conditions in the
- Certificate of technical training in chemical safety;
- Certificate of training in the field of industrial safety
c) To participate in the provincial Steering Committees (to be
performed according to the assignment boards).